Over the past couple of months, we've been shaping the future of SongShift. We've spent a lot of time fine-tuning where things needed improvement and integrating more ways to use the app.
Today, we are thrilled to offer you the chance to beta test the newest iteration of SongShift.
We'll publish an in-depth article as we get closer to public release, but for now, here's a quick rundown of what to expect.
If you're familiar with SongShift, you know matching is quick, but once you start matching a playlist with a thousand songs, it can begin to take a while. We are happy to announce that our new matching service, SpeedMatch, drastically increases the speed of matching songs.
Included in this update:
- Context menu support to speed up some tasks
- Full support for dark mode, with configurable themes
- More free features. We've made Auto Setup and Match Fix available to everyone.
- New app themes and alternate icons
- New Share Sheet action
- New Shortcuts
- New ways to configure your transfers
- Quicker, more accurate, matching between Apple Music and Spotify
- Notifications when using SpeedMatch service
- Updated UI, now with full iPad support
If helping us beta test sounds like something you'd be interested in, please consider signing up. You'll be prompted to answer a couple of questions during this process. Your answers will help us ensure we receive the feedback needed.
Sign Up for SongShift Beta Testing
Disclaimer: This is beta software. Thus, there is a possibility that you will encounter bugs while you are using SongShift. Please report these bugs to us through TestFlight.